Friday, August 3, 2018

Happy Birthday Exploding Box


Morning everyone! It's another Friday again and for today's blog post, I would like to share with you all another project which I seldom create. It's a birthday album exploding box. This exploding box is a birthday gift as well as an album which consists of pictures taken during the birthday party.

To create this box, I've used pattern papers by MSD and to decorate it, I've used some ribbons and sprayed paper flowers. To add some elegant effect to it, I've used Clear Scraps acrylic butterfly and tag. 


To add colors to the butterfly, I've used alcohol ink and later dab some glitter paste to it. To add more sparkle to it, I've used jewels to decorate around the top of the box cover.



Inside the box, I've decorate the middle of it using paper doily and more flowers. There are three layers of flaps on each side of the box.


Each page is decorated either with a photograph, quote, sentiment or space for journaling. I've added acrylic frames on some of the pages too.

This is a great gift. It can just be a gift box with sentiment or as an album to document some memories from an event or a trip. Try it and see you all again soon! 


Sources: Acrylic Products: Clear Scraps; Cardstock: Bazzill; Pattern Papers: MSD; Inks/Paints: MSD, BoBunny, Ranger Inks; Others: MSD flowers, ribbons, jewels, overlays, glitter paste, paper doily, rub-ons, Beacon and other adhesives.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin