Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Disney Fun Mini Album


Hi everyone! It's time for me to share another mini album with you all. Today's album features the custom acrylic word book by Clear Scraps.

I've done very differently with this album. I've used basically, white acrylic paint and tons of alcohol ink. To outline it, I've used black marker.


As decoration, I've also used a mini mouse acrylic piece by Clear Scraps. I've embossed it and inked it with permanent ink.

Here are some pages in this album.




To detail the pages, I've also used tons of stamps by Vilda Stamps.





I admit that this album is a little different from all my mini albums but it is great to create something out of my comfort zone at times. Hope you all like it!

Scrapbooking Master Class with Irene Tan. Check it out here!

Sources: Acrylic Products: Clear Scraps; Pattern Papers: Heidi Swapp; Inks/Paints: Ranger Inks, Tsukineko; Stamps: Vilda Stamps; Others: lace, flowers, rub-ons, brads, ribbons, chipboard, Beacon and other adhesives.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin