Thursday, September 10, 2015

Altered Family Acrylic Binder


Hi ya'll! Have you all tried altering an acrylic binder? If not, why not try altering one using Clear Scraps acrylic large binder. This is a 12 x 12 binder which is perfect for your scrapbook pages or as a binder for your pocket pages.


To decorate this binder, I've also used a large acrylic "Family" expression by Clear Scraps. I used pattern papers to add colors and designs to the word.



To add more details to it, I've added some cut-outs, chipboard and buttons to it.

Check out the side of this binder.


I used a stencil by Clear Scraps and some texture paste to create the textured border. This adds tons of dimensions and textures to this binder.

Scrapbooking Master Class with Irene Tan. Check it out here!

Sources: Acrylic Products: Clear Scraps; Pattern Papers: Graphic 45; Inks/Paints: Art Anthology, Ranger Ink, Tsukineko; Mask/Stencils: Clear Scraps; Stamps: Darkroom Door; Others: texture paste, washi tapes, buttons, twine, chipboard, jewels, liquid pearls, black pen, gold gel pen, Beacon and other adhesives.

1 comment:

Christine Kiehl said...

Wow! This is amazing! I love how you've altered this clear binder! So creative! I love your work; even if I don't always share it for every post!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin