Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Ryan


Time for me to share another super oldie where I've attempted to create a simple and clean layout. I've tried my very best to keep it clean....LOL!


All the stamps used on this layout is by Stampers Anonymous.

 
 
The hinges are from Tim Holtz idea-logy grungeboard elements and the flowers were created using meta sheets.
 


Sometimes it feels good to create something out of our comfort zone. Try it!


Scrapbooking Master Class with Irene Tan. Check it out here!

Sources: Cardstock: Bazzill; Pattern Papers: Tim Holtz idea-ology; Inks: Ranger Inks; Stamps: Stampers Anonymous; Others: Tim Holtz idea-ology grungeboard, metal embellishment and ribbon, Sizzix dies, metal sheets, Beacon and other adhesives.

3 comments:

Juliana Michaels 17turtles said...

Those flowers are amazing Irene! How did you make them?

Gabrielle Pollacco said...

Beautiful page Irene! I picked up a bunch of those TH hinges ages ago and almost forgot about them! I will definitely have to pull them out to play again! xo

Goneczka said...

All LO is amazing!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin