Friday, June 22, 2012

Altered Doll House Kitchen Stove


I've always wanted to try altering some doll house furniture for Chloe. When Bo Bunny gave me an assignment to try something new, my first thought is to do this. I've used Bo Bunny's beautiful Country Garden line to alter this kitchen stove and create a basket for it too.

Here are some close-ups.




I've had so much fun altering this cute furniture. If you have not try this, you should!


Scrapbooking Master Class with Irene Tan. Check it out here!

Sources: Pattern Papers: Bo Bunny; Inks: Ranger Distress Ink; Stickers: Bo Bunny; Others: Bo Bunny brads, lace, Beacon and other adhesives.

3 comments:

bikchantaeva said...

so cute! so small! so neat!!!
i'll pin it for my collection(((:

Elisa Delatore said...

Great idea!!!Fantastic!!

Kisses

Elisa Delatore

Electra said...

That is SO precious!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin