Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Valentine Gift Box


I know this project came a bit too late but I guess it will still be perfect for any upcoming occasions such as birthdays, weddings etc. This is a DT project for Bo Bunny. I've used Bo Bunny's Persuasion line to create this box.

Here are some details on it.

I've used some double dots cardstock by Bo Bunny with Tim Holtz tattered florals die cut to create the flowers.

To create the butterfly, I've stamped it on a transparency and cut it out. Then detail it with white paint marker and Stickles.

This is such a easy box to create and perfect for any event. Try it!

Remember, you still have a chance to participate in my blog giveaway! Check it out here!


Scrapbooking Pros Reveals their tricks of the trade. Check it out here!

Sources: Cardstock: Bo Bunny; Pattern Papers: Bo Bunny; Inks: Ranger Distress Ink, Tsukineko Staz On; Stamps: Autumn Leaves; Stickers: Bo Bunny; Chipboard: Bo Bunny; Others: Ranger Stickles, Making Memories acrylic paint, Zig Painty Marker, transparency, Bo Bunny ribbon and brad, sheer ribbon, pearls, lace, Sizzix die-cut, Tombow, Beacon and other adhesives. 

6 comments:

АесЯ said...

wonderful!

paperpapier said...

this is such a stunning box, more beautiful than any box sold in the shop! Thanks Irene, for the sweet eye candy. I hope one day, you will show us the tutorial on how to adhere all these embellishment to a box/project. I have no idea how to adhere the pearl chain to the top of cover of the box.
hugs, Heaney

cvanholstein said...

Cute and lovely gift box!!
Kind regards,
Corina ( the Netherlands)

Heather Millen said...

Just Gorgeous! Love the flower, the buttlerfly & the gold.

Marley said...

WOW beautiful box! love the design papers you have used and the pretty flower.. love the lace & Buterrfly too! I just put my second lay out ever on my blog LOL.. its made with photos of our puppy that we are gonna bring home over 1,5 week when he will be 8 weeks..
Hope you gonna check it out.. but remember; Im not as good as you LOL! Hugs, Marley

Kirsten Alicia said...

It is stunning, really beautiful. I'm sure whoever receives it will treasure it always, I certainly would.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin