Saturday, December 3, 2022

Special Memories Misc Me Album



Hello everyone! For today's post, I would like to share with you all a misc me album which I've created using BoBunny's Misc Me series of products. This album is meant to have a summer vibe to it. Bright, warm and colorful throughout the whole album.

Below are some of the close-ups on the cover of this album. 


To add some dimension and texture to the design, I've used some flowers and crystals to embellish it. 


And here are some pages in this album. It consists of some pictures taken while we were on vacation in Bangkok.



The BoBunny's misc me series of products made the designing of each page so simple and easy.


Hope you all like today's sharing and are able to get some inspirations from it for your next project. See you all again soon. I will resume posting after I come back from my upcoming Turkey trip! Happy Holidays everyone!
 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin