Monday, July 4, 2022

Traveler Layout


Hello! Hello! After a few very busy days, finally i am able to sit down and do some blogging. For today's post, I want to share this layout which I've created using some old products of Marion Smith Design, Petaloo and acrylic pieces by Clear Scraps.


In the close-up above, I've used some acrylic gears pieces from Clear Scraps to create layers and textures on this layout. To make it visible, I've used a permanent marker to outline it.



Petaloo's sugared flowers really add a cool texture effect to this layout. To add more elements, I've used some metal embellishment and lace trims to detail it.


I really love all the different elements and textures on this layout and hope you all give this a try in your next creation. See you all again soon!

 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin