Friday, October 15, 2021

The Smell Of Spring Layout



Hi my friends! It has been a very long time since I last posted anything on this blog. As most of you would have guessed it, life has been very challenging to most of us in the last one and a half years. We need time to adjust and be comfortable with our new norm. I wasn't in the mood to do anything creative at that moment.

I was reminded by a dear crafty friend of mine to start blogging and creating again. It takes me a good week to think it over and feel like blogging again. And now here I am, writing this post to share with you all. I'm sure some of you must be wondering how is Hiro. He is doing great and slowly growing older. He is 12 years old already! Wow! I just can't imagine how fast time flies. He is still as cheeky and playful. LOL!

Anyway, here is a layout of him to share with you all today. Below are some details on this layout.


I've done loads of stamping, stenciling, masking and inking on this layout. 




Hope you all find this layout inspiring and start creating again. I've used tons of products from Clear Scraps, Petaloo and Ranger inks to create this layout. Thanks for dropping by and see you all in my next post.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin