Tuesday, September 29, 2020

Safe Journey Card


Hi friends! For today's post, I would like to share am acrylic card with you all. I've used Clear Scraps acrylic card and pattern papers by Graphic 45 to create this card.

Below are more close-ups.


I've used some alcohol ink to add colors to the cover of the card. I've also dry embossed it using some embossing folders.


For some different textures, I've added some trims, metal brads, burlap, buttons and chipboard to it.



I've included a tag in the card as well. I love how unique this card turn out to be. Hope you all are inspired and start creating one for yourself.

Thanks for dropping by and see you again soon.  
 

Sources: Acrylic Card: Clear Scraps; Pattern Papers: Graphic 45; Inks/Paints: Ranger Inks, Tsukineko; Others: twine, burlap, buttons, brads, chipboard, trims, Copic markers, Beacon and other adhesives.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin