Friday, November 1, 2019

Thanksgiving Altered Printer Tray


Hello everyone! Have you all started to decorate for Thanksgiving? Today, I'm sharing a Thanksgiving inspired altered tray which you can create to decorate your home with. I've used Clear Scraps printer trays to altered. To decorate this tray, I've used some pattern papers and flowers.

Below are some closer look on this tray.


These beautiful textured flowers are perfect to create the Fall themed effect on this tray.


To add some sparkles to it, I've used some Stickles to decorate designs which I've stenciled on the acrylic using some mascils by Clear Scraps and white dimensional paste.


Thank you so much for dropping by and see you all again soon!



Sources: Tray: Clear Scraps; Pattern Papers: Authentique papers; Inks/Paints; BoBunny, Ranger Inks; Mask/Stencils: Clear Scraps; Others: Petaloo flowers, Stickles, twine, Beacon and other adhesives.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin