Friday, August 23, 2019

She Is Graceful Acrylic Layout


Hi everyone! It's time for me to share another project with you all. For today's post, I would like to share an acrylic layout with you all. I've used an XL acrylic shape piece from Clear Scraps as the base for this layout.

Below are some details on this layout.



I've used Petaloo sugared blossoms to add tons of textures and dimensions to this layout. Besides that, I also used some lace and jewels to add different elements to it.


To add some colors to the background, I've used some alcohol ink and a masked pattern paper. To detail it, I've used some liquid pearls.

Hope you all find today's post fun and inspirational. See you all again soon!


Sources: Acrylic Products: Clear Scraps; Pattern Papers: MSD; Ink/Paint: Ranger Inks, Art Anthology; Flowers/Trim: Petaloo; Others: Clear Scraps chipboard, jewels, liquid pearls, white gel pen, Beacon and other adhesives.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin