Friday, March 8, 2019

Sweet Layout


Good morning!! It's Friday again and time for me to share another project with you all. Today, I'm sharing a layout which I've created using products by BoBunny. This is a light mixed media layout using some paints, inks, glitter paste and gesso.

Below are some details on it.


These glitter paste by BoBunny gave some sparkle and dimension to this layout. I've used a hearts stencils with it to create some subtle hearts on the background.


For more textures, I've added some laces, chipboard and jewels on it. This also creates tons of different level dimension to this layout.


Hope you all like today's post and see you all again soon!


Sources: Pattern Papers: BoBunny; Inks/Paints: BoBunny; Stamps: BoBunny; Mask/Stencils: BoBunny; Others: BoBunny flowers, chipboard, lace, brads, jewels, washi tapes and pearls, white gel pen, thread for stitching, Beacon and other adhesives. 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin