Hello friends! Today, I would like to share a tutorial to create some icy flowers for any of your winter projects.
Here are the steps.
1. Use some vellum papers and draw some flowers on it. Make it simple.
2. Use a decorative scissors to cut out the flowers to add more details to it.
3. Mist the flowers using some paint. Use some blue tones to create the icy look. Let it dry completely.
4. Use a stencil or mask and some dimensional glitter paste to add some icy texture on it. Let it dry.
5. Ink the edges of the flowers with some distress ink to add more colors to it.
Hope you all like this tutorial and start creating your own icy flowers for your projects.
Sources: Ink/Paints: Art Anthology, Ranger Ink; Mask/Stencils: Clear Scraps; Others: Art Anthology dimensional gel paste, vellum, brads, decorative scissors and palette knife.