Thursday, January 11, 2018

Resolution Bookmarks


Hello! January 2018 has just begun and have you thought of your resolutions yet? I wanted to create something that would remind me of my resolution through this year. That's why, I create some resolution bookmarks. These bookmarks feature BoBunny's gorgeous winter pattern papers.

These are just some simple bookmarks but I think it will come in handy when I want to read. Below are some closer look on them.


I've cut out several layers of cardstock and pattern paper to layer them. To detail the snowflake, I've used a white gel pen to doodle on it.


Here is the second bookmark.


I use the some techniques as the first bookmark to create and detail this bookmark. The sparkle from the snowflakes adds a nice touch to it.


Have you all create something to remind you of your resolutions for this year? If not, why not try creating some bookmarks. Have fun creating and see you all again soon!


Sources: Cardstock: BoBunny; Pattern Papers: BoBunny; Others: BoBunny brads, white gel pen, ribbon, Xyron and other adhesives.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin