Here are some closer look at it.
Now, here is the step by step tutorial. Have fun creating!
1 Chipboard Tag (Clear Scraps)
Swirl Flourish Stencil (Clear Scraps)
Fall Leaves Stencil (Clear Scraps)
1 November Collective pattern paper (Graphic 45 – Children’s Hour collection)
some burlap flowers and leaves
white acrylic paint (any brand)
metallic gelatos (Faber-Castell)
red pearl pen (Viva Decor)
1. Paint the chipboard tag with a layer of white acrylic paint and let it dry completely.
2. Use a variety of gelatos and apply it onto the tag. Use your fingers to blend them.
3. Use the swirl flourish stencil with a wet wipe and lightly remove some gelatos from the tag. This will create some white flourish images on the tag.
4. Next, use the fall leaves stencil with some gelatos to create some leaves and cone images on the tag.
5. Attach a strip of burlap on the bottom of the tag.
6. Cut out some images from the pattern paper (November Collective of Children’s Hour collection). Add them onto the tag according to the picture below.
7. Use some burlap flowers, leaves and pearls to further decorate this tag. Use a red pearl pen to add some red berries to it.
8. Lastly, add a ribbon to the top of the tag.
See you all again soon!