Friday, June 23, 2017

Leisure Altered Acrylic Clipboard

Hello friends! Recently, some of my friends are going on their Summer holidays. Some of them plan to go to Europe and others plan to go to Taiwan, Korea or Japan. Therefore, I thought I would share an altered acrylic clipboard of mine which features a photograph of my mom taken in Japan.
  
I've used an acrylic clipboard by Clear Scraps and pattern papers by BoBunny to create this clipboard.


I stenciled some oriental images using some stencils to create a matching background for this photograph.


To decorate the clip, I've used some intricate gold rub-ons and a lace.

Hope you all like this project and thank you for dropping by!
 
Scrapbooking Master Class with Irene Tan. Check it out here!

Sources: Acrylic Products: Clear Scraps; Pattern Papers: BoBunny; Inks/Paints: BoBunny, Ranger Inks; Stencils/Masks: BoBunny; Others: BoBunny flowers, jewels, rub-ons, lace, stickers and buttons, thread for stitching, BoBunny glitter paste,BoBunny pearlescent, Beacon and other adhesives.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin