Friday, April 7, 2017

Cute Double Page Layout


Hi friends! Today, I would like to share a double page layout with you which is inspired by the warm Autumn colors. I've used the gorgeous BoBunny's "Farmers Market" collection to create these layouts.

Here are some closer look on these layouts.



Besides the collection, I've also used some stamps and stencils to create more details on these layouts.


I've covered the chipboard title with some glitter paste to create some sparkles and textures.



I've cut out some flowers from the pattern papers and use them to decorate these layouts. To add some colors and dimensions to it, I've used some jewels, glitters and foam adhesives.


Hope you all like today's double page layout. See you all again soon!

Scrapbooking Master Class with Irene Tan. Check it out here!

Sources: Pattern Papers: BoBunny; Inks/Paints: BoBunny; Stamps: BoBunny; Stencils/Masks: BoBunny; Others: BoBunny jewels, stickers, chipboard, pearlescent and glitter paste, thread for stitching, white gel pen, black marker, Beacon and other adhesives.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin