It's that time again where I will share a tag for the month. This month, I've created a tag inspired by the season, Spring. I've used Clear Scraps chipboard tag as the base for this tag.
The chipboard fern branch is also by Clear Scraps.
Here are some simple steps in creating this tag.
1) Paint both the chipboard tag and the chipboard fern branch with white acrylic paint and let it dry.
2) Add color to both chipboard pieces using a mixture of gelatos. While choosing your colors, take into account the brightness and shadings.
3) Use a wet wipe and the polka dot stencil to remove some gelatos from the tag. This will create some white polka dots on it.
4) Cut out some images from pattern papers and adhere them on the tag with the chipboard fern branch.
5) Use some faux moss and twine to create the nest.
6) Add some flowers on the tag.
7) Lastly, add some dimensional paint dots on the fern branch and a ribbon on top of it.
Hope you all like today's little tutorial and have fun playing!
Scrapbooking Master Class with Irene Tan. Check it out here!
Sources: Pattern Papers: MSD; Inks/Paints: Making Memories, Ranger Inks; Mask/Stencils: Clear Scraps; Chipboard: Clear Scraps; Flowers/Leaves: Petaloo; Others: Faber-Castell gelatos, faux moss, twine, ribbon, Beacon and other adhesives.