Thursday, February 23, 2017

Blessings Layout Frame


Hi crafty friends! Have you all seen Clear Scraps newly released acrylic layout frame? They are so much fun to play with. I've had a chance to create using their mono butterflies layout frame for the last Creativation show in January.


To create some textures on the frame, I've used a mask by Clear Scraps and some glitter paste. I've also used the same quarterfoil mask to create some details on the background. To add color to the butterflies, I've used alcohol ink and liquid pearls.


I've used an acrylic "blessings" expression by Clear Scraps to create the title. To further decorate this layout, I've used tons of textured flowers by Petaloo.


Hope you all like it! See you all again soon!

Scrapbooking Master Class with Irene Tan. Check it out here!

Sources: Acrylic Layout Frame: Clear Scraps; Cardstock: Bazzill; Inks/Paints: Ranger Inks, Art Anthology, BoBunny; Mask/Stencils: Clear Scraps; Others: Petaloo flowers, pattern papers, liquid pearls, jewels, white pen, black marker, Beacon and other adhesives.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin