Friday, January 27, 2017

Snow Angel

Snow Angel Layout by Irene Tan

Hello everyone! It's Chinese New Year Eve here and I wish all who are celebrating a very Happy and Prosperous Chinese New Year!

This layout is a layout which I've created some time ago using one of BoBunny's older collection. I love the glittery papers in this collection.

Snow Angel Layout by Irene Tan

In between the layers, I've added an acrylic circle by Clear Scraps to create some alcohol ink drips and stamping.

Snow Angel Layout by Irene Tan

Snow Angel Layout by Irene Tan

I've added more layers to this layout using some chipboard pieces by BoBunny.

I will be away mostly on this Chinese New Year but I will try my best to post here as much as I can. Lastly, let us celebrate and welcome this year of Rooster with loads of fun and parties! 

Scrapbooking Master Class with Irene Tan. Check it out here!

Sources: Acrylic Products: Clear Scraps; Pattern Papers: BoBunny; Inks/Paints: Ranger Inks, Tsukineko; Stamps: BoBunny; Chipboards: BoBunny; Others: BoBunny jewels, trinkets, buttons, stickers and doilies, Beacon and other adhesives.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin