Hi everyone! Today, I would like to share with you all a tag which I've created using products by Clear Scraps, Faber-Castell, Graphic 45 and Petaloo.
I've used Clear Scraps chipboard tag as the base to create this tag. Here are the steps to create this tag.
1) Paint the chipboard tag with some white acrylic paint and let it dry. Cover it with a few colors of gelatos by Faber-Castell. Use your finger to blend them.
2) Use the "holly" stencil by Clear Scraps and a wet tissue to remove some of the gelatos on the tag, This will leave some white images on it.
3) Use the same stencil and some colors of gelatos to create the berries on the top of the tag.
4) Cut out some images from the pattern papers. (Children's Hour collection by Graphic 45) Attach them onto the tag.
5) Add some poinsettias and trims on the bottom of the tag. (poinsettias, leaves and berries by Petaloo). Lastly, add a tinsel strip on the top of the tag.
Scrapbooking Master Class with Irene Tan. Check it out here!
Sources: Pattern Papers: Graphic 45; Inks/Paints: Faber-Castell; Mask/stencils: Clear Scraps; Chipboard tag: Clear Scraps; Flowers and Berries: Petaloo; Others: Petaloo trims, twine, Beacon and other adhesives.