Thursday, June 2, 2016

Altered Jar


Happy Thursday! Today, I would like to share another altered project with you all. This time, it's an altered jar using tons of fun products by BoBunny! I've used BoBunny "Beautiful Dreamer" collection and some mixed media mediums.

Here are some details on it.



I've used some stickable stencils and white gesso to create textures and dimensions on this jar. For some sparkle, I've used glitter paste.


For details, I've used chipboard clock piece, buttons and trinkets by BoBunny.


Love altering bottles and jars. In future, I will definitely be playing more! Have a great weekend!

BoBunny Supplies Used:
Stickers: Beautiful Dreams Clear Sticker
Chipboard: Timepiece Laser Cut
Brads: Beautiful Dreamer
6 x 6 Paper Pad: Beautiful Dreamer
Dot Jewels: Ruby Red
Glimmer Spray: Bronze, Tutu
Glitter Paste: Wasabi
Sticklable Stencils: Fanciful, Whimsy
Tools: Flexible Paint Palette Knife

Scrapbooking Master Class with Irene Tan. Check it out here!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin