Happy Tuesday everyone! Today, I would like to share with you all a fun little acrylic tag which I've created using Clear Scraps acrylic tag and pattern papers by Graphic 45.
I have a simple little tutorial to this tag and here are the steps.
1. First get yourself an acrylic tag of your choice. Then, trace it onto a white cardstock and cut it out. On the white cardstock, use some stencils and paints to mist some designs and colors on it.
2. Separately, emboss the acrylic tag using an embossing folder and machine. Then, color it with permanent markers.
3. Attach the misted white cardstock to the tag from its back. Use a clear drying glue such as Beacon 3 in 1 or Beacon Zip Dry.
4. Cut out some images from the Graphic 45 pattern papers.
5. Attach the pieces to the tag as the picture below.
6. Lastly, use some pearlescent to add details to it and add a flower and ribbon to it.
Hope you all like this simple tutorial. Have fun!
Scrapbooking Master Class with Irene Tan. Check it out here!
Sources: Acrylic Products: Clear Scraps; Cardstock: Bazzill; Pattern Papers: Graphic 45; Inks/Paints: Art Anthology, Ranger Ink; Mask/Stencils: Clear Scraps; Others: Petaloo flower, ribbon, Copic markers, BoBunny pearlescent, embossing folder and machine, Beacon and other adhesives.