Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Memories


Happy Tuesday! Today, I would like to share another layout which I've created a very long time. I've just found out that I've not shared this here yet.

In the design of this layout, I've played with some geometric shapes. I love arranging and layering them to create a one of a kind layout. 

On this layout, I've also used tons of beautiful stamps by Vilda Stamps.


On the background of this layout, I've used a mascil by Clear Scraps to create the numbers.


Have fun scrapping!

Scrapbooking Master Class with Irene Tan. Check it out here!

Sources: Pattern Papers: Prima; Inks/Paints: Ranger Inks, Tsukineko, Art Anthology; Stamps: Vilda Stamps; Mask/Stencils: Clear Scraps; Others: brads, crystals, washi tapes, ribbon, Beacon and other adhesives.

2 comments:

Akattava said...

Very beautiful!

Unknown said...

this is a gorgeous layout. I love the neutral colors and all the measuring tapes. :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin