Friday, October 24, 2014

Altered Box Christmas Ornament


Hello friends! First of all, I would like to apologize for not posting much this week. I've not been feeling well recently and had taken things a little slower as usual. However, I will share with you all a fun and useful project with you all today.

I've saw a lot of projects using recycled packaging and today's project is something I've came up with using BoBunny's new glimmer spray packaging. All the glimmer sprays comes with a nice plastic rectangular box and it would be such a waste to just throw them away. Therefore, I've came up with an idea of using them to create simple ornaments for your Christmas tree this year.


First, I've used the "Bliss" stencil and Sugar pearlescent by BoBunny to create the stenciled lace on the box. Then, I've detailed it with jewels and more pearlescent.


I've also used a reindeer die-cut and some petals from the "Christmas Collage" collection to further decorate this ornament. To add a little sparkle to everything, I've used a brush and some gold glitter paste.

BoBunny supplies:
Noteworthy: Christmas Collage
Lace: Buttercup
Petals: Christmas Collage
Washi Tape: Kraft Patterned
Dot Jewels: Mocha, Ruby Red
Pearlescent: Sugar, Bronze, Butterscotch
Glitter Paste: Gold
Stencils: Bliss


Scrapbooking Master Class with Irene Tan. Check it out here!

3 comments:

bernii miller said...

This is such a fabulous idea!!! Love it ♥

Jeanne Kelly said...

This is a beautiful and creative project

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Pretty and clever too!!! Love this up cycling project!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin