Thursday, May 29, 2014

Cherish Misc Me


Today I would like to share with you all another two pages of my 12 x 12 Misc Me featuring BoBunny Primrose collection.

Here are some close-ups of the pages.



Close-ups on details.



It is so easy and fun scrapping using the Misc Me pockets. I called it "Working in Layers".  I know that some of you've have emailed me and asked about working using these pockets. I'll be sharing a very simple tutorial on how I normally work on mine soon. Keep an eye for it!

Scrapbooking Master Class with Irene Tan. Check it out here!

Sources: Misc Me Products: BoBunny; Inks/Paints: Ranger Inks, Tsukineko; Stamps: BoBunny; Chipboard: BoBunny; Others: BoBunny washi tapes, rub-ons, crystals, lace, buttons and stickers, white gel pen, black pen, Beacon and other adhesives.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin