Thursday, March 20, 2014

Something Worth Documented (Misc Me)


Today I would like to share with you all, some pages which I've created in my "Something Worth Documented" misc me album which featured BoBunny. I've kept this album as a very simple and informal journaling book for anything which I think worth documented.

Below are a few pages in the Street Art section of this book.







The best part of using misc me by BoBunny is because there are tons of gorgeous contents which you can get to match your purposes for this binder. They are beautifully designed and you need not add tons of layers to make it look gorgeous.

There is an email sent to me asking how I could work my style with the smaller pocket pages since I love to add dimensions and textures to my work. I have just one advice, you are the artist not the pockets. You can always work beyond the pockets. Don't be afraid of the plastic surfaces. 


Scrapbooking Master Class with Irene Tan. Check it out here!

Sources: Misc Me Binder: BoBunny; Misc Me Contents: BoBunny; Cardstocks: BoBunny; Inks/Paints: Ranger Inks; Stickers: BoBunny; Others: BoBunny lace, flowers and jewels, washi tapes, Zig writer, Beacon and other adhesives.

1 comment:

ALINE said...

These page and album are very beautiful!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin