Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Beautiful Day


As you all know, my home is undergoing a huge renovation and I'm unable to scrap for sometime. However, I'll continue to share some of my older projects which has yet to be shared here.

I've created this layout using Swirlydoos kit, "Belle Chanson".

 
I've also used tons of stamps by Vilda Stamps here.
 
 
The flowers used are by Petaloo and I've also used some chipboard pieces by Dusty Attic.
 
 
This can be considered another sceme layout as I tried to continue the scene in the photograph onto the layout.



Scrapbooking Master Class with Irene Tan. Check it out here!

Sources: Products included in this kit: Pattern Papers: Teresa Collins, Heidi Swapp; Others: Prima wood, Petaloo flowers, Heidi Swapp stickers, Prima pearls; Others not included in this kit: Inks/Paints: Ranger Inks, Tsukineko; Stamps: Vilda Stamps; Chipboard: Dusty Attic; Others: Petaloo flowers, Beacon and other adhesives.

2 comments:

ALINE said...

Wow... So beautiful!

Melissa S. said...

Irene, this is wonderful. I love all the elements added that highlight the photo. The shutters are perfect and the birds on the wire are great. Love all the photographers in the photo and the box camera stamp. Love the banner too. Oh what the heck, as always you have outdone yourself. I love your work.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin