Friday, March 8, 2013

Vos Mots Doux


This layout is a laout which I've done as a guest designing work for a Belgium challenge blog sometime ago. I'm so sorry that it took me so long to share it here. I have tons of work which had gone unorganized due to my computer crashed not long ago. Slowly, I'm digging into the archives to check on works that I've yet to share it here.

I've been given papers and embellishment to create this layout. The papers is by Pandore. I've also added some pieces by Clear Scraps and flowers to make this layout.

Here are sme close-ups.
 
 
I used an acrylic circle and an acrylic lamp post on this layout. I randomly drip some alcohol ink on the acrylic circle and used some Copic markers to color the lamp post.
 
 
Thank you Mano for having me as your guest designer. 


Scrapbooking Master Class with Irene Tan. Check it out here!

Sources: Acrylic Products: Clear Scraps; Pattern Papers: Pandore; Inks and paints: Ranger Inks; Others: Copic markers, Ranger Stickles, flowers, laces, dew drops, rub-ons, pearls, crafting wire, ribbon, mask, Beacon and other adhesives.

1 comment:

Dianne said...

Irene this is PRETTY, PRETTY, PRETTY, the flowers, butterflies, beautiful, and that gorgeous face in there peering out, I love it, thanks for sharing all your creations, they are very inspiring..

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin