Sunday, November 6, 2011

Beautiful Bali

Hello everyone! I'm finally back from my teaching trip to Indonesia. During this trip, I've also visited Bali, the island of thousand temples.

Hiro is already back at home but we could not find time to take any pictures of him this week. I'll share a picture of him next week. Instead, I would like to share some pictures taken while we were at Bali.






I really love all the amazing old architectures and the gorgeous art and sculptures there.

This time, I'm back only for a short week or two and I'll be off again to another teaching trip. Thank you so much to those of you who keep checking back here while I'm gone!

Scrapbooking Pros Reveals their tricks of the trade. Check it out here!

3 comments:

Margie Higuchi said...

Beautiful pictures!!
Can't wait to see what your camera will capture in Japan :)

Sandrine VACHON said...

Que ce paysage est beau. On est au pays des rêves et de la sérénité. J'adore.

Anonymous said...

I wish I would have seen some of the temples you manage to capture, when I was there 20 yrs ago. Where in Bali were the first and second picture taken? Thanks for sharing all your wonderful pictures. Safe travel Irene. Eunice

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin