Monday, March 24, 2008
This is just another of my ATC where I've experiment using some new techniques. Here are the steps to this ATC.
1) I've used the scissors technique to distress the edges of this ATC and later inked it with some distress ink.
2) I've used the "Stamping with Gesso" technique to create the background for this ATC.
3) I've added a pattern paper to layer the cut-out image to add some colour to the ATC.
4) To create the wings, I've used some vellum and later embossed on it with some gold embossing powders and later doodled on it to add details.
5) I've also added some blings to the image and doodled on it to add some interest to it.
6) I've added some ric-racs to it to soften the look of it and add a hand written quote on it too.
I've been busy with some projects for some classes and hope that this little ATC would inspire some of you before my next layout or project.